Acupuncture and TCM
7 Daily Actions for
1. Lemon Water: First thing upon rising drink 8oz of water with a squeezed lemon slice.
2. Give thanks for at least one thing your grateful for.
3. Review your compelling reason for better health. State it aloud!
4. Exercise: at your own pace (consult primary health care provider) and your choice of Activities. Suggested, 10 minutes rebounder; 20 minutes Qi Gong. If you choose not to do the Qi Gong then it is highly suggested you do some form of meditation + exercise.
5. Learn and use the Hand Food Proportion guide. Eating every 3 hours to maintain and activate the bodies metabolism.
6. Consume half your body weight in ounces of water. Example, 130lb. person's half body weight is 65lb.; they would drink 65oz of water daily.
7. Priming Exercise
Congratulations!!! Your on your way to better health and a better life. BUT your not on your own. Join the discussion.